From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

This album really takes you back to the time, where Blink 182 got popular, in 1999. This sounds like the place where wild teenagers hung out and listened to the so-called "teeange-music" and listened to music they could relate to. This album is quite the same, although Fall Out Boy, no matter if they deserve it or not, aint that popular. I really love the singers voice and he makes the music worth to listen to, although the bass, the guitar and the drums really also rocks! The lyrics ain't that mature, cause Fall Out Boy's a really funny band. The only song that is just a bit serous, is "Sugar, We're Going Down." This song is also my favourite. This CD is incredible, like the first Fall Out Boy CD, and people should get it, especially the fans.

The lyrics, as mentioned, ain't mature, they're just really funny. They're what we need in this alternative pop-punk world. There are some serious lines in these songs, not many though, and there's only one really mature song. "Sugar, We're Going Down." I like writing that. The singer sings so well, there's really something special about his voice. His voice fits so good into the music, unlike many other pop-punk bands.

This is really something pop-punk fans should get. And if you're a true Fall Out Boy fan, then ger this and like it. If you don't like it, you're not a true fan. It sounds excatly like the old album, and it's really something I look positive on. I would definetly but this again, if it were stolen. Or maybe I'll just steal it back somehow. This really rocks. Get it, fellows!