From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

This bands sound is one of the best I have ever heard, it's very rock alternative. I think that most people would enjoy this cd with hours and hours of listining. I actually injoyed the songs "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me" and there biggest hit yet "Sugar' We're Going Down" so if you get a chance to get this CD then whatever you do then get this album.

The lyrics fit the songs very well, almost every song sang by singer Patrick Tump was in pitch and tempo. If you could ever here the band without the music it just would complete. Most of the time though you dont here any other members of the band sing. I think we all have at least heard the words, "Sugar, We're Goin Down" and know what they mean, this is one of the examples of how well the lyrics go with the song since it was at number one on some charts earyler this year.

I think if I were to think of a good match up for this band it would probable have to be "Simple Plan" or "The All-Amwerican Rejects" the have a similair sound. The Most impressive songs from this album is in my opinion "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me," "Sugar, We're Goin Down" and "Dance Dance." I love everything about this cd and I would never give it away or sell it. If it were stolen I would beat the guy's ass who stole it and take it back.