From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

Fall Out Boy was and is still awesome. The album is produced by Neal Avron and it's definitely not a letdown. FUCT might not be as great as Take This To Your Grave or Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, but it is definitely another great album from Fall Out Boy. Their songs are so catchy, I find it hard to get it out of my head.

Lyrics are amazing. Pete Wentz is a really awesome writer. Fall Out Boy's lyrics are definitely one thing that separates them from other band. They actually mean something. Oh, and Patrick's voice, it is good. So you can't really understand any word he's saying, but he is definitely one of the best singer around.

This is definitely not a sophomore slumpback for Fall Out Boy. The sounds are a little bit different from Take This to Your Grave, but it still is an awesome album. The most impressive songs from the album is definitely "Get Busy Living.." and what I hate the most about this album is that I wish Pete had screamed on it more. If it were stolen/lost I'd probably get it again.