From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

The band's punky sound gives them an individual inmage and it makes them great! This is the 1st Fall Out Boy album I had got and I will be looking for more! I thought it was amazing. The best song by far was Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner, the lyrics were well written and the way the instruments were used was even better!

The lyrics are very well written and keep on track with what the song is actually trying to say, unlike some other punk bands who tend to wander off from the subject. The singer has a very unique voice and gives a small twist to the songs.

Compared to my other favourite bands, like Green Day, it is a lot better and never drops below a certain tempo. The most impressive songs were Dance Dance, Sugar, We're Goin Down, Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner and Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year. I love that it keeps the same sort of tempo and way of playing, but in different ways making it fresh and exciting when every song starts, and I don't really hate anything about it. I would definatley buy it again.