From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

The band's music was some of the best music I've heard. The best word that describes it is wonderfull. In this CD Fall Out Boy uses guitars, bass, drums, and in some songs it sounds like a bongo drum. The guitar and bass parts of these songs are really basic for the most part and easy to learn but I find that that makes them better for some how, personaly I thinks basic makes it better.

The lyrics were ok. Some of them were kind of hard to understand but if you listen to them enough you figure them out but then they pretty easy to understand. The "singer" skills were better than the Benji and Joel from Good Charlotte and the band as a whole is just better than both Simple Plan and Blink 182 that includes thier singing so yeah the singing skills a again great.

Does it compare to other albums? No, it's basically the best CD I've ever heard. The best songs on the CD are Sugar We're Going Down and Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner. My favorite part of the CD is that I can relate to basically all the songs what I hate about is how unclear the lyrics are that's the only thing I don't like about it. If it were lost or stolen I would definatly buy another one. I like this CD so much that I have it saved to my iPod, my computer and my xBox, it's crazy.