From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

Ok I can't really compare Fall Out Boy's lastest album with any of their older stuff as I have not heard any of it. I love the album it's really good, it's one of those ablums that could cheer you up when your down. The gutiaring sounds great and really simple. This is an ablums that you can sit down and chill to, or have a big party.

I love the fact that most the titles on the album are long, it gives us more of a clue to what the song is about. the impression I get from some of the lyrics is that some make things sound better then they actual seem. For example: "She says shes no good with words but I'm worse". I love that fact that if you really put yourself in the song you can kinda understand the lyrics. I've never heard anything quite like them. as well as the druming, gutairing and bassest standing the sound of the vocals really stand out they are fanstic.

I think fall out boy have a simlar sound to panic at the disco (may be that should be the other way round but still). I loved track 10 "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me." I don't know why but yhis one really stood out. I do love the middle 8 section of this song, so it could be for that reason. This is one album I keep my eye on.

telecaster2351
    Fallout Boy kicks so much ass with this album, i mean it wasn't like Grand Theft Autumn songs or anything, but it hit me hard, i love every song on it, XO, Dance Dance, Sugar We're Going Down, Alittle Less 16 Candles, Alittle More Touch Me, you can't beat this CD, Nice one guys!!
    pnkr0cker
    Nobody seems to realize they aren't trying to sound like anybody but fall out boy! Just because they're music on FUTCT is different doesn't mean anything. It is just their view on music is different that is all.
    MusicMan666 wrote: awful cd
    Well lucky for you Fall Out Boy Doesn't care about you!
    Thania
    I like fall out boy. Which fall out boy will i prefer, take this to your grave fob or fuct fob? definitely take this to your grave fob. their lyrics were better back then. i definitely think that all the super-extra-long title just gave it all away. if you listened to take this to your grave, they had music that you can sing a long with your friend and actually mean something really deep, with fuct.. its kind of different.. it's the kind of music that you can sing to, but you cant really relate to it. cmon does anybody here have had any problem with the media taking you too seriously? (cause thats what track1 really mean) :/