Infinity On High review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: Feb 5, 2007
Fall Out Boy: Infinity On High

I know the album isn't out yet and it's not that I downloaded it, I pre-ordered it and it came early. I have always thought that Fall Out Boy had a great sound. Even all the way back, 4 years ago to Take This To Your Grave. Infinity On High has amazing sound, everything is right. Not too much of one or the other, and not to little of one or the other. I also like how the have Jay Z in the beginning. I hate rap, but I think that Jay Z is cool and he was the right guy to do it. In "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" The guitar solo is by Ryan Ross and Chad Gilbert. I like how they have guests in there albums. I think that this is the best drumming Andy has ever done. When they were recording the album Pete would always say in the journals how he thinks that this is the best that Andy has ever done. I agree with him 100%. The sound is too much to explain.

I think that Pete Wentz has an amazing talent of putting words to paper. I also think that Patrick Stump has an amazing talent of singing those words. The lyrics are so amazing such as how in "Thriller" they talk about there success. "Last summer we took threes across the board. But by fall we were a cover story, 'Now in stores'." "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race" has great lyrics too, especially in the second verse. "Hum Hallelujah" has one of the best lyrics on the album. I love the chorus. "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" has some amazing ones too. I also like how they abreviated the name. I dunno little things amaze me. I really love the title, "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave". The song is good too but I'm in love with the title. The music goes amazingly well with the music I would have to say. And Patrick has one of the best voices in the whole world. He has never had a singing lesson, and his voice has matured so much. I love his voice.

Fall Out Boy is a lot like other artists, but no one can do there stuff quite as well as they can. The best songs on the album would have to be, "Thriller", "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race", "I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me + You)", "Hum Hallelujah", "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs", " Do You Know Who I Think I am?", "Bang The Doldrums", "Fame < Infamy", and "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave". I love everything about this album, and I would definantly but another copy if it was stolen or lost. I will probably end up with like 5 copies of it anyway, hah. I really don't think I hate anything about this album. It's amazing. I love these guys.