Infinity On High review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: Feb 5, 2007
Fall Out Boy: Infinity On High

The sound of this album is so mind blowing that it forces you to believe that your listening to the very essence of music, that what your hearing is the very thing that electric guitars and bass were invented for. No other band can get this sound. No matter what band you can come up with, this sound is incredibly unique. You can get bands who have a similair sound (e.g. Panic! At The Disco) but if you compare albums, this will always come out on top in its own field of music.

All of the lyrics link to the meaning of the song. All have been thought about. Plus the songs seem to become embedded into your mind and once you've heard them, you can't help but sing them for the rest of the day, or month depending on how fond you are of the song. The singer (Patrick Stump) sings his lyrics with the ease and grace that a singer should sing with. He is a truely talented singer/guitarist/songwriter.

This album features the two fantastic singles, This 'Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race' and 'The Carpel Tunnel Of Love', both of which are great although they arnt the best tracks on the album. If another single is to be realeased, I think that it would be between 'Thnks fr th Mmrs' and 'I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way That I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me + You)' because, to me, both are better than the two singles that have been released already. This album couldn't have sattisfied my expectations more than it has. Will probobly be the best thing to be released this year!