Infinity On High review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: Feb 5, 2007
Fall Out Boy: Infinity On High

The sound was awesome! I loved how they incorporated different styles of music. The tunes are catchy, I mean almost all the melodies can be used during a whole day to describe what's going around you. The harmonies we're cool too. They just made me feel happy inside every time I heard them. I actually first heard Fall Out Boy's "From Under the Cork Tree." Ever since I've been trying to find and buy almost all their albums. I'll probably remain a loyal fan forever!

Where do I start? They we're great! When I actually listen to them I can imagine what's going on and relate it to my life. They obviously thought all the lyrics out carefully to give people an awesome experience and something they can relate too. The lyrics also went great with the music. By this I mean if it was something exciting, the music made you excited. To me the music was kin of pushing the lyrics through, like they were more important. It was awesome! Patrick definitely did a good job in vocals. I just love to hear him sing. His voice is very pleasing and adds to the influence of the lyrics.

I actually first heard Fall Out Boy's "From Under the Cork Tree." Ever since I've been trying to find and buy almost all their albums. I'll probably remain a loyal fan forever! Me and my friends just sit around and sing songs from their albums when it was appropriate. For example we were watching "Law and Order" and when they we're in the middle of court me and my friend just had the urge to start singing "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave". It turned out pretty awesome cause the camera moved to the jury and stuff exactly when it needed too. I would definitely recommend this everyone out there. I'll tell you this: if it we're ever stolen I would first buy another copy and then go after the person who stole it just because it means so much to me.