Infinity On High review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: Feb 5, 2007
Fall Out Boy: Infinity On High

Fall Out Boy's new sound is great even though I'm sort of dissopointed because the masterpieces like "sugar were goin' donw and "a little less six teen candels" have completely killed by Fame > Infamy, Thriller, Carpal Tunnel Of Love, The Take Over The Break's Over, ect. I was so happy to get the new CD I was addicted to it. What I'm trying to say is that I love Fall Out Boy!

Pete is perfect at writing the emotional lyrics in the new CD. He has the best scream in the history of man kind. and patrick has matured his voice soo much. Now he doesn't need to go so low in songs like "Love Will Tear Us Apart" and Joe has improved lots on his guitar skills and rythem. Andy is the drummer but he is still awesome. I'm not saying drummers don't rock I'm saying fall out boy does infact rock.

I don't think any CD will get my attention more than Fall Out Boy's new CD it will never leave my mind or my room. if it were ever stolen first I'd punch myself for letting it go. Then I'd but a new one. What I don't like about it is that guy in the start of Thriller. You know, the guy who says "For all the fans that helped us..." that the only thing I don't like. The best part is that robot that says "now press reapeat."