Infinity On High review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: Feb 5, 2007
Fall Out Boy: Infinity On High

I don't think Fall Out boy is emo at all. Sure there music is a mixture of pop-punk to rock but it's still really good. There sound has changed slightly from 'Under The Cork Tree' which is a good thing it means the listeners don't get bored. From the title of song three and there first hit off this album you can tell they've try to take a bit of a different approach by making a song about a serious topic gun trafficking. But all in all the album if crazy and really good buy. Some songs a bit different maybe a tad slower but still good.

As I said before they have tried to take a different apporach to some songs and taken a serious apporach which isn't always a bad thing if you can pull it off. They can. In one of the songs the singer of it say's "I'm a leading man" which sounds like "I'm an evil man" so yeah, there are some misunderstood lyrics but it's pretty good. There are some really cool parts in some of the songs which are quite orginal like the chorus of song 6.

I kind of like their album 'under the cork tree' maybe slightly more. I'm not saying this isn't a good album but in my opinion the other album might be a bit better. The more impressive songs have to be songs 1-8 and then there are the odd good songs. I love how it's a bit different from their other albums but I hate how 'From Under The Cork Tree' is a bit better. I would have liked to seen the album of their careers. If it was stolen I would look into buying it again when the price dropped and it's on sale. It's a awesome album altogether.

Burpin'Worm
    *checked* If you're not going to comment on the topic constructively, please don't post, and if you didn't like the record please explain why. No more emo jokes or "they suck" type posts.