My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 18, 2004
Fall Out Boy: My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue

Well, this CD was made after "Take This To Your Grave" and is an EP with only five songs, but it comes with a DVD! The five songs are all acoustic and are only Patrick. It sounds very good and I enjoy the change up of sound, especially with Fall Out Boy being a very upbeat band. The CD even includes two songs you may recognize, "Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy" and "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner." It also has a cover song from Joy Division called "Love Will Tear Us Apart." This is a great CD, even though it is only five songs.

Fall Out Boy's use of quirky lyrics is once again present on this CD. Even though they do have a cover song and a song they have already done, the other three songs are very original lyrically. This CD seems to be a bit darker compared to "Take This To Your Grave," considering it only has five songs, but the lyrics definately send a darker message, yet, they still seem to make the songs upbeat and catchy.

For five songs a great CD, but it also comes with a DVD. It is actually a very funny DVD. It contains the story, music videos for "Dead On Arrival" and "Grand Theft Autumn," a performance and some behind the scenes footage of the boys just hanging out together and with some friends. The performance is them performing at a New Years party that they host. Me and my buddies crack up at this DVD, enjoy the CD, and, considering it's a rare find, if you come across it, I would highly suggest buying it.

Xx-scarlett-xX
    The acoustic version of 'nobody puts baby in the corner' is so awesome. and 2 the people who wrote that fob/fans of fob should be killed, you are pathetic. this is here so people can share opinions about fob, not make death threats. so you hate fall out boy, big deal, at least make a constructive critasism! what is this world coming to?
    punk_isntemo12
    must have it...must have it....*runs to nearest CD shop screaming, "order this CD/DVD in for me!! NOW, BITCH!!!"