Take This To Your Grave review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 6, 2003
Fall Out Boy: Take This To Your Grave

The sound is awsome. They do a very good job of taking the verse into the prechorus without a feeling of a gap inbetween like some bands do. There is not really any good bass on this album except for number 11, I find the bass Pete does is generally overrated. All of the songs on this album make you want to run around or do something, they are very catchy and energy filled. The only thing I dont like is how Patrick's voice is very high pitched and annoying at times, and the bass. Other then that I would say it is very well writted music.

Most of the time I am going to admit: the lyrics do not make sence. Sometime it sounds as if it was just random thoughts put in for lyrics. Original, weird and confusing all at the same time. I would say for lyrics wise, number 5 is the best and makes the most sence. Grand theft Autumn/Where is your boy has a story thats easy to follow if you leave out some of the verses inbetween.

I would say they are more original then the average pop/punk band, and get a lot of critism just because they are on MTV, but I think if people actually listened to their album they would change their opinion of Fall Out Boy. The songs are very catchy but not cheesy, even if sometimes it is confusing as to what they are trying to say.