Take This To Your Grave review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 6, 2003
Fall Out Boy: Take This To Your Grave

I love Fall Out Boy's sound, especially in this CD. Fall Out Boy's four members - Patrick Stump (guitar, vocals), Pete Wentz (bass), Joe Trohman (guitar), Andy Hurley (drums) - really know how to play and this cd proves it very well.

Patrick Stump has one of the best voices in the music business. It is really unique, and the best part is that he has never had singing lessons. He has great range and just a great all around voice. The thing about the lyrics, they are definately hard to understand, meaning wise that is, but all you have do is listen to them more in depth and you will understand them very well, like I have. The people who only listen to Fall Out Boy a little, or only listen to their hits, I doubt will be able to understand what they are saying in their songs.

The thing I love about this cd and "From Under The Cork Tree" is the titles. I love the fact that they are so long, it's just original. And the meaning, well, most people don't understand them, and that is what Fall Out Boy intended. The titles are related to the meanings of the songs, so if you learn what the songs are trying to say, then you should be able to tie the meaning of the title into it. If this cd was lost or stolen, I guarantee I would buy it again.

Swinger
    I totally agree that fall out boy rocks and they will never stop rockin'.
    Moejoe 989
    Fallout Boy continues to put out hit after hit after hit. Their songs convey a deep meaning..staying true to their rock roots, and people can really relate to their lyrics. Keep rocking Fallout Boy!
    AC/DC_ROCKS666
    this is AC/DC person's sister, who REALLY likes FOB though he does not, but anywho, FOB is a supreme band with good lyrics and an awesome guitarist!!!
    Pickleboy03
    Most definately. I agre with boyan89, if you don't like Fall Out Boy (the greatest band ever!!!), then get the hell out!
    alex15kim
    for the 2nd review...obviously he made it sound like that on purpose you dumbass