Take This To Your Grave review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 6, 2003
Fall Out Boy: Take This To Your Grave

This is a pretty cut and dry style of music, nothing really special; and yet it is still great, it could just be that the was the music is all put together makes it what it is. Nothing is really out there, do you get what I'm saying, there is no huge long solos, or anything, it jsut all sticks to the songs.

The lyrics are nice, none of the songs are increadibly repetative and are pretty much easy to understand (if you have listened to Under the Cork Tree you know what I mean). The lyrics fit right into the music, if I had to guess I would say the lyrics were written first and the music was written around them. The singer skills are not bad but they are not the best. Somewhere in the middle is where he stands.

I don't think it really compares to anything else, I don't think I have ever heard any thing that sounds quiet like this before, it would not be hard to tell who it is if you walked into a room and Fall Out Boy was playing. My favorite song on the album is probably Chicogo is So Two Years Ago for no really reason imperticular, it is just more appealing to me. If this CD was lost I would definatly buy it again, it is so worth it.

DOOdooroCK
    This album rocks. Just a few tracks i dont like but the rest are catchy and awesome.
    pnkr0cker
    fall out boy isn't even emo. they don't even sound emo. and the only one who looks emo is pete. wtf?and this is about the album so i would if your going to put bad stuff, i want to know wats bad about the song not the band.
    punk_isntemo12
    i love the song Grand Theft Autumn(Where Is Your Boy). that song kicks ass. im sort of obsessed with it.