Take This To Your Grave review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 6, 2003
Fall Out Boy: Take This To Your Grave

Fall Out Boy really started out as a great band and has gotten better over the course of the years. Take This To Your Grave is a CD about living life just out of high school and learning from your mistakes. Their style of music is very intricate and different from most bands and they experiment with a lot of different things.

The lyrics on this album were written outside the box. The titles of the song were as well different. From love to dependence to dreaming big, this album covers a lot of emotions that teenages feel. This is why a lot of fans can relate to Fall Out Boy instead of some older bands who talk about depression, drinking, kids, and other things. Pete Wentz has a talent for making words in images that captivate the listeners interest. Two Thumbs up. Patrick Stump is definetly the right guy for the lead vocals. He has a unique voice that is recognizable just about anywhere you hear it. He really adds his own flavor into the songs by breaking away from the standard.

Fall Out Boy doesn't compare to any other artist because they have an unique sound. Their guitar riffs are interesting and fun to play. Patrick Stumps vocals are spread out on a wide range of notes, adding the element of surprise from Grand Theft Autumn with the a capella voice to Saturday with high ranged vocals. I love everything about this album because I can relate to, sing, and play this album, and it means something to me. I would definetly have to get this album again if it were lost or stolen.

pnkr0cker
    bashers are so dumb. they expect music to be about solo's and crap. i want to hear a real statement not like this one by justchillin21 "I can shread my guitar with my toes, drunk, blindfolded, upside down, all while singing the itsy bitsy spider on a runaway train. Man this crap sucks" that really proves for a fact they suck. just about every person on the net probably cant accurately tab their music.
    TheNewCancer92
    Fall Out Boy will always be my favorite band. But they will never be a able to make a better album than Take This To Your Grave