The Drug In Me Is You review by Falling In Reverse

• Released: Jul 26, 2011
Falling In Reverse: The Drug In Me Is You

I love the bands over all sound. Its like Ronnie found artists that were just like his old band, Escape The Fate, in every way except these new guys are more like Ronnie in the "I don't give a f*#@" category and its amazing. I also feel that the band itself is being forced into a back seat because everyone is talking about Ronnie Radke's new band and I hardly hear anyone refer to them as Falling In Reverse and I don't really think that is fair to the other members.

The lyrics are genius. They reflect Ronnie's situation perfectly and you can tell he wrote them from his personal loss and mistakes he has made. Although one track could have used some polishing; I feel that the "la's" in "Tragic Magic" were just filler cus they couldn't think of anything that would go good their and they don't contribute to the song at all in my opinion.

I think this is definitely as good and maybe even a bit better than the early Escape The Fate works and I really think that the reason for that is because there is more fuel for the songwriting process now than before. I think the most impressive song is the one they released as a single before the album came out, "Raised By Wolves", once you start listening to it you sort of get sucked in and hypnotized. I don't really hate much besides the filler in that one track and I basically love everything else on this album. I find it hard to think of it being stolen or lost because of my storage habits but I think I would definitely replace it but it wouldn't be a priority because food is more important to spend my meager wages on.

caleb99
    OK,I for one thought this album was incredible. Very good album for a musical comeback. And all of you people saying Ronnie this Ronnie that.. I have a couple things things to say. 1. You think Ronnie is the only one who's talking bad about the other(Escape The Fate) Why don't you just look up some of the stuff Craig has had to say about him, It seems Ronnie has had all right to say what he's said. 2. And the whole living in the past and he needs to realize its 2011. Put yourself in his shoes, You start a band with your closest friends, and then next thing you know, they want nothing to do with you. You get in jail and your ditched by the people closest to you. My god, how would you feel. And he was in jail for a long time, so yea he had a lot of time to think and i'm sure that hate and bitterness just grew being stuck in a cell. But other than that incredible album, better than most recent stuff, There's my opinion.
    HxC Cody
    Great cd!!! Personally Ronnies lyrics are so genuine that its not even funny!! He is a great song writter and knows how to tie everything together!
    grumpygrrrrrl
    I love the album but I also still love ETF. I personally think that Ronnie is better with FIR than he ever was or could've been with ETF and people should let Craig have his moment. And to the review that KsE909 posted- **** that. If you're going to just hate on ETF now that Ronnie's not with them then you're ridiculous. Yes the new music is different but if you don't like it don't listen to it. Why don't you focus instead on how much you love Ronnie's new album instead of trying to tear other bands down? Hate=hype and if you're giving ETF hype then more people will find em and listen to em.
    Battman1993
    The songs where Ronnie is calling himself the best singer in the biz suck lyrically..however, some of it is pretty clever, and Good Girls Bad Guys's lyrics made me lol when I heard them...at least he doesn't scream too much..and if you wanna bitch about all of his lyrics, did you hear the last ETF album? Jesus that shit was bad, and Craig should've stayed in BlesstheFall..and Max Green is a d-bag.