Crashings review by Falling Up

• Released: Feb 24, 2004
Falling Up: Crashings

The sound of this record is just brilliant. That is pretty much all you can say about it. The chorus' are so catchy that you'll be singin' them non-stop for weeks to come. They know how to utilize different styles of music including rock, rap, and a little bit of metal. This album is an all around good album for any christian rock listener.

The lyrics are top notch. They don't just sing about girls, death, suicide, murder, or anything like that. Instead they choose to preach the ever constant word of God. Their lyrics reflect the teachings of the Bible and they look to motivate the listener. Songs like "New Hope" and "Falling In Love" are some motivational songs on this cd.

This cd compared to other stuff I listen to is ranked right up there. I am extremely glad I spent the money on this cd. If you like rock music whether you are christian or not, this would be a good purchase for you. If this cd was stolen/losted (lol) I wouldn't buy it again, but thats because it is on my computer and I could burn it for myself again.