Comfort In Sound review by Feeder

• Released: May 20, 2003
Feeder: Comfort In Sound

Feeder's 2002 release did not disappoint me in anyway. Feeder have opted for a more softer sound this time round rather than their more heavier routine. The Tracks on this magnificent album are all [in my opinion] Tribute songs, to their late drummer Jon Lee who sadly committed suicide in early 2002 and the title of the album Comfort in Sound is definitely not an Understatement. Every Track is very individual, even though that most tracks are Soft, they never seem dull.

Grant Nichols has truly excelled himself this time round with more meaningful lyrics that seem to come from the heart. A Lyric from their first track Come Back Around go, Come back around, I miss you around and is a remembering their old drummer. The lyrics in this album are truly brilliant and each word is in memory of Jon Lee.

Overall, I would say that this album is one of the best albums of the moment, and is always great to listen to. The best on this album include Come Back Around, Just The Way I'm Feeling, Forget about Tomorrow, Find The Colour, and the title Track Comfort in Sound. The only disappointing tracks on this album would have to be helium or Godzilla. A must Buy.