Comfort In Sound review by Feeder

• Released: May 20, 2003
Feeder: Comfort In Sound

The sound is particually impressive, this is the only feeder album I own and such cannot really compare it to others. However for a 'comeback' album after jon lee's death it isn't incredibly sad or mellow, it has slow songs, poppy songs, and good old rocking songs. The only thing i hate is quickfade with the annoying reversed guitar or sumthin. The violins and stuff really add effect to the album and make it unique.

I think the lyrics are really good, they sink into you after a while and really affect you at time, like child in you makes me cry! However the lyrics in godzilla dont make sense! However i am a fan so i'll give it a 4.

I bought this album knowing it wouldnt have songs such as tangerine or others like that on it, so was suitably impressed when i played helium. The best songs have got to be : 'Child In You', 'Helium', 'Come Back Around'. I love the whole album, except for moonshine. Its tooo long! I would buy this album if it were losted! Nah lost or stolen, its already been scratched by someone so that makes a few songs turn annoying. It was worth the 12 i paid for it, however i wish i got the limited edition one!