Comfort In Sound review by Feeder

• Released: May 20, 2003
Feeder: Comfort In Sound

I think the album is an all round really good album, there's a mixed variety of syles as you would expect from an indie band which is really good, has a mixture of heavy metal/grunge in Godzilla, Rocky in Come Back Around and Just The Way Im Feeling, and soft Rock in Quickfade and forget about tomorrow and many more.

I think the lyrics on all the songs are brilliants and Grant has pushed his vocal skills right to the limit and the lyrics match the music, well done grant.

I think this is the best album they've ever done easily one of the best indie albums about in my opinion, I would have to say my favourite songs off it are Quickfade, forget about tomorrow and love pollution but all the songs are greatto be honist, I love the whole album I don't think I got a bad thing to say about it except for the weird pictures on the covers n if it was stolen or broken or watever I would definitly go out and buy it again straight away, I can't wait for there next album, I will be one of the 1st to get it.