Polythene review by Feeder

• Released: Oct 18, 1997
Feeder: Polythene

Considering it's their first proper album after Swim, they have done a hell of a good job making it. It has the same poppy feel that was in echo, but much heavier, songs such as tangerine, crash and radiation use heavy riffs, whilst others such as my perfect day use lighter ones. good for fans of heavy music, nothing like the new albums.

Some of the song lyrics are strange, to say the least, like tangerine, 'cellophane, Window Pane', 'lifes Just A Pece Of Fruit'. I would write the whole line, but I forgot it. However the other songs lyrics are great, they really get into you and are hard to forget. Grants voice is definately different in the album, alot different.

I bought this album after searching for years looking for it. It has just the kind of feeder I want in it, I hate the poppy songs like 'Buck Roger'.I love everything about this album. if I lost it I would buy it again for any price. Buy this album, but if you like comfort in sound then this album isn't really for you, unless you an incredibly big feeder fan like myself and pedge! Buy this album! Best album of 1997 metal hammer! Buy it now!

y2james2005
    This is one of my favorite albums of all time, it was my fist ever album too! absolutely great, every song is brilliant! these reviews are good but stop slaggin off tangerines lyrics! i know there meaningless but they suit the song surprisingly well. this album is also alot like smashing pumpkins' siamese dream, another awesome cd.