Pushing The Senses review by Feeder

• Released: Jan 31, 2005
Feeder: Pushing The Senses

This album is Feeder's 5th album and has no links what so ever to its older brothers polythene, YWTS and Echo Park, but more of a link with CIS. This album is more mellow with a few piano tracks aswell, it's a calm album with more of an uplifting atmosphere to it, would definatly be loved by people who likes comfort in sound, I know I did.

The lyrics on this album are very good on the whole but a few suspect moments where lyrics don't seem to flow with the song but Feeder have never really concentrated on lyrics really, just the singing, which is done very well by grant. A very good singer and someone who I feel should be more recognised and appriciated and he is now.

I like all the songs on this album but my favoures would have to be Bitter Glass, Pushing The Moment and Slip A Like. If you liked Comfort In Sound then you would deffinatly like this album and I know that I would definitly go buy this album again if it was stolen or lost. But seen it's not out at the time I wrote this (23rd of Jan, album doesn't come out till 31'st of Jan) it would be very hard but I know I would buy it again.