Pushing The Senses review by Feeder

• Released: Jan 31, 2005
Feeder: Pushing The Senses

I absolutely love this album, it's so relaxing and really speaks to you. I agree that it is a huge step from Feeder but I think it's a good step. This album is more like Comfort In Sound but bands change their style and Feeder has changed from the harder rock sounds to the more mellow but it works for them and I think that they're incredibly talented muscians.

I think the lyrics in this album are extremely good and just emphasise what an amazign songwriter Grant is. There isn't a single Feeder album that hasn't got at least five songs that truly speak to your soul, there isn't a single song I don't like on the album. Grant is an excellent singer and you can tell that he has put all his effort in writing these songs.

My favourites on this album would definitely be Feeling A Moment, Dove Grey Sands, Morning Life and Pushing The Senses. This album would compare to Comfort In Sound well as it is most like that album than any previous Feeder albums. I love the dreaminess of the more mellow songs from the album and how the whole album jsut inspires you and relaxes you at the same time. I can honestly say that no matter how hard I try I truly cannot think of a single bad thing on this album. If I were to do anything to change I would perhaps put one or two more heavyier sounding songs on it other than that nothing could make it better. If this album were to be stoeln I would most definitely buy it again. The exra features are amazing as well, really make the album completely worth your money!