Vandalism: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face review by Feederz

• Released: Oct 15, 2002
Feederz: Vandalism: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face

Up-beat, old-school rhythms. Most of the music is somewhat on the easy side, but is put together very nice. More barre chords and riffs than power chords. This is the Feederz' 1st new album in many years and they haven't changed at all! On top of that, their old out-of-print albums have been re-pressed and re-released! So if you liked their older stuff, you'll want to check this out. Even if you've been living under a rock and still haven't heard of them, go to their website (feederz.com) and give 'em a listen.

Well, Frank Discussion's voice has apparently gone downhill over the years, but I still like it. The lyrics could've been written a little bit better, but still, they are good. No bullshit, they get straight to the point as they always have. The song "Aborted Jesus" will definitely be a good one to play for your Christian friends or family. (hahaha)

My favorites from this album in particular might be "Aborted Jesus", "No Shopping", "Avon Lady", plus several others. The Feederz are in support of online music trading, and they hate Lars Ulrich and the RIAA, so even if you don't like the music they deserve respect for those two reasons! The price, depending on where you get it, is between $10-$13. No self-respecting band would charge their fans more than $17 for a CD. The best part is, it's available on vinyl, too! If it were lost or stolen, I'd buy it again, maybe even burn the songs for free and buy another album by them. I'll say it again: if you don't know the Feederz you gotta check them out! One of the few good bands still left in the world.