Greyest Of Blue Skies review by Finger Eleven

• Released: Jul 25, 2000
Finger Eleven: Greyest Of Blue Skies

This is definitely Finger Elevens best sounding album. The sound is hard rock mixed with soft and sometimes loud vocals. That said this is Finger Eleven's heaviest album but that is definitely a good thing (especially if you've only heard their lighter stuff, I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised).

The lyrics are also amazing on this album. Songs like "Sick Of It All" and "Famous" showcase Finger Eleven's talent for coming up with amazing lyrics. The lyrics also suit the music perfectly and lead singer Scott Anderson along with the whole give one hell of a performance throughout the whole album.

This is definitely Finger Eleven's best CD to date. I believe the most impressive tracks on the album are "First Time", "Drag You Down" and "Sick Of It All". I Love almost everything about this album and hate absolutely nothing about it. If this CD were lost or stolen I would kick my own ass for losing it or kick the ass of the thief. I highly recommend this CD to everyone especially to people who like A Perfect Circle, Tool, Chevelle and Linkin Park.

All0utR0ck
    People who like Finger Eleven should try and find some tracks by "Rainbow Butt Monkeys" which is what this band used to be called...sooooo much better. Rainbow Butt Monkeys were way better than Finger Eleven is now.