Their Rock Is Not Our Rock review by Fireball Ministry

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Fireball Ministry: Their Rock Is Not Our Rock

They have upbeat tracks with hardhitting guitar parts in every song. They use lyrics and their guitar to make a really good CD. They are definatley more guitar oriented. They have a true metal sound and in my opinion are very under-rated as a band.

Lyrics somewhat dissapointed me. They dont really change song to song because like I said before they are more guitar oriented. I would like to see them explore some different sounds in the next album. Overall their lyrics are impressive, they just lack the different tones. Gain a more broader sound.

I think if you compared them to Black Label Society they would tie, they almost sound like they are influenced by Zakk Wylde a lot. Their lyrics compare to Ozzy's more popular songs like "Crazy Train." The best song on the album so far is Sundown. Fall Out is also another good one, other than that every song on the album rates in the high 8's to me.

Kimera2004
    This album is great along with The Second Great Awakening, the only question is how long do we have to wait for the follow-up, its been about 4 years guys.