We The People review by Flipsyde

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
Flipsyde: We The People

If your looking for a hip-hop group integrated guitar into their beats than this is a band worth looking at. It's got great beats and acoustic guitar parts put into the chorus' and fills of the songs. It actually sounds good for the most part. Some tracks to preview before purchasing would be "U.S. History", "Someday", and "Happy Birthday". If you buy this album you'll get a mixture of latino/hip-hop/acoustic so I gave the sound a 9 because it seems to blend together pretty well.

The lyrics are well worded and flows good. You really get a meaningful, soft feel from some tracks ("Happy Birthday") and then on the other hand you'll get a thought-provoking feel from other tracks ("US History", "Someday"). The lyrics on this album are good!

Overall I would recommend buying this album. If you a person who likes rock and hip-hop, then this album will satisfy you. But like I always say, go preview the tracks on amazon or itunes before purchasing. Good guitar mixture into beats, the lyrics kick ass. 1 or 2 of the tracks get alittle boring.