Drunken Lullabies review by Flogging Molly

• Released: Mar 19, 2002
Flogging Molly: Drunken Lullabies

This album is great every song it's got this great fast beat the singer Dave King is just incredible he plays banjo and guitar and like 5 more. It's great sound leaves you mezmerized I've only had it 3 days and already learning most of the songs on the for guitar. Great is my opinion everything fits perfect with drums guitar fiddle tin whistle just awesome!

My impression of the lyrics is just great awesome no doubt it has everything for the mood you're in they have deeper sad like what's left of the flag and if I ever leave this world alive or happy dancing to square dance or stomp you're feet whooo but's just awesome kings of the kilburn high but another great aspect is the singer is just awesome dave king can play so many instruments and still singing with it just awesome!

It doesn't even compare with other albums it doesn't matter what music you like a lot of people will like this but as I was saying that it leaves other artists in the dusts. I love everything about it and can tell the truth do not hate anything about it. If it were stolen I would definitely buy it again. Flogging molly keep it up ya'll are awesome.

Spiritweaver
    These reviews may seem like they're giving too much praise, but just listen to this album. It's amazing! Especially with a pint in hand!
    maximumride
    i love this album my parents got it when i was 3ish so i do not remember it but we have it on our itunes account thinggy listen to it!!!