Again review by Flyleaf

• Released: Aug 25, 2009
Flyleaf: Again

All I can say is "Wow!" This is by far the best sound I have ever heard by Flyleaf. Yes, they are my favorite band, but I am not being biased right now. The guitar in the intro is seriously awesome, beyond words; you can also hear it in the background of the chorus. Yes, the sound is definitely Flyleaf, but it is very exceptional. I was the first one to buy it, and rated 5/5 in the first ten seconds.Definitely not heavy metal though.

The lyrics for this song are very clear and easy to understand. Not as deep as the lyrics for Much Like Falling or Flyleaf albums, but still not shallow. Lacey's voice is perfect in this song, unlike in Justice And Mercy. I don't think that any other lyrics (i.e. Taylor Swift's lyrics) would go to this song. It is actually perfect. (I'm very critical of my music, and have three or four 5/5 rated songs in my collection of 4.9 GB on iTunes.) Very inspiring.

As usual for Flyleaf, this cannot be compared to anything I've ever heard. Just a beautiful song, perfect in tune, lyrics, vocals...this is by far their best yet! I hope the whole Memento Mori album is like this demo. I don't necessarily like the repetiton at the end though. However, it would be crazy short without it, and not nearly as good. "The only bad thing...is that it has an ending," as I think someone commented on a previous album. And I would buy it a hundred times over if it were tragically missing one day! Very, very impressive, Mrs. Lacey Sturm!

Vikingx
    Nothing deserves all 10's. Music would cease to exist if there truly was a 10 out there... why bother making anything else? I agree that Flyleaf's new stuff is pretty good, but it's not worthy of a 10.