Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Sep 24, 2007
Foo Fighters: Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace is the 6th studio album of the Foo's and I love the sound of it, it has some nice peacefull songs on it but also some heavier stuff. I especialy like the often soft start of a song and the hard chorus. They sound just like I expected but you can hear some slight change in the sound of the Foo Fighters.

Just as usually Dave sings as the best, I really like the lyrics 'cause they make the songs sound even better his voice really makes the music come even more alive. The lyrics fit perfect to the melodie and sound of every song.

It's a CD that fits perfectly in the CD collection of the Foo Fighters. I bassicaly like every song on the album but I just bought it so I can't really say what's my favourite song, however I really like 'The Pretender' 'cause it just sound right! And the song I don't like very much is 'Ballas Of The Beaconsfield Miners' because it's an instrumental acoustic song and I just miss Dave's voice. I would definatly buy it again if it were broken!