Everywhere But Home [DVD] review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 8
Foo Fighters: Everywhere But Home [DVD]

Based on other DVD in my collection. This is one of the better DVD's. My only complaint is with the hidden track. The overall quality of the hidden track is fair. Other than that this DVD rocks.

Content — 8
This is a fantastic DVD. If your a foo fighter's fan, this is a great addition to your DVD collection. There are a number of great features, including a full concert from Denmark and a 5 song acoustic set from Washington, including the song Everlong with great shots of Dave Grohl playing the song solo. In addition to this there is a hidden track of the band playing an acoustic version of "My Hero". My only complaint about the DVD is the quality of the hidden track is not as good as the 5 other acoustic songs. In fact it appears as though someone with a handicam sat back stage and taped the band from behind.

Production Quality — 8
When I finally found the hidden track, I was not impressed. But the rest of the DVD was great. Fantastic close up shots of Dave Grohl playing an acoustic version of Everlong.

Fantastic. I would highly recomend this DVD to any Foo Fighters fan. Dave Grohl rocks.