Everywhere But Home [DVD] Review

artist: Foo Fighters date: 03/31/2006 category: compact discs
Foo Fighters: Everywhere But Home [DVD]
Released: November 25, 2003
It features a nice variety of Foos songs. They perform them with real energy. The acoustic gig in Washington is also good.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 8.5
 8.9
 9.1
Everywhere But Home [DVD] Reviewed by: blaster9125063, on september 22, 2004

Sound: Based on other DVD in my collection. This is one of the better DVD's. My only complaint is with the hidden track. The overall quality of the hidden track is fair. Other than that this DVD rocks. // 8

Overall Impression: Fantastic. I would highly recomend this DVD to any Foo Fighters fan. Dave Grohl rocks. // 8

Everywhere But Home [DVD] Reviewed by: FooFighter68, on march 31, 2006

Sound: Toronto: the sound is supurb, from the opend "All My Life" to the softer acoustic "Times Like These" to one of the Foo Fighters heavest songs Stacked Actors. The Foo Fighters keep the sound as they always have in the studio, the only song that I found different was Tired Of You, and as for Dave Grohl, who loves to scream into the mic, does it mutiple times, the very last during Everlong. Toronto song list: 01. All My Life 02. My Hero 03. Breakout 04. Have It All 05. Generator 06. Learn To Fly 07. For All The Cows 08. Stacked Actors 09. Low 10. Hey, Johnny Park! 11. Moneywrench 12. Times Like These (acoustic) 13. Aurora 14. Tired Of You 15. Everlong For some that looks like some sort of Bridge school, The Foos do quite well, and like Dave Grohl says "The trickey part is, choosing the songs, because most of are song are like [screams into mic] like that." Washington, DC track list: 01. Doll (acoustic) 02. See You (acoustic) 03. For All The Cows (acoustic) 04. Everlong (acoustic solo) I was dissapointed in the Slane show, for it only showed 2 songs, with not very good camera angles, when outdoor shows like this ussually are amazing. Slane Castle: 01. All My Life 02. Everlong For an audio only, I love Reykjavik, for it has 17 songs, all performed well, Reykjavik, Iceland (audio only): 01. All My Life 02. The One 03. Times Like These 04. My Hero 05. Learn To Fly 06. Have It All 07. For All The Cows 08. Breakout 09. Generator 10. Stacked Actors 11. Low 12. Hey, Johnney Park! 13. Monkeywrench 14. Aurora 15. Weenie Beenie 16. Tired Of You 17. Everlong. Overall the Foo Fighters sound is execllent. // 10

Overall Impression: Out of all the live DVD's I have, I have not seen any other band put as much energy into live shows as the Foo Fighters, the most impressive thing about this DVD, is the passion the Foos put into every single song. I love this DVD because of the effort they put into every show. If I lost this DVD, I would go right to the store and buy it again. But then again, I'm a Foo Fighters freak. The only trhing I could see making this better is a live CD. // 10

Comments