Foo Fighters review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 26, 1995
Foo Fighters: Foo Fighters

OK, the sound that came through my speakers when I first heard this album was outstanding, and really impressed me, considering the recording quality, production, value, moral and other stuff attached to the making of the album. The sound rings a bit fuzzy as it was supposed to sound at those post Nirvana days. It is clear that dave could complete the grunge sound if he wanted and contrebute to the evolution of grunge music for the future. But instead he went for the more melodic soft rock songs, and sometimes makin' you wanna jump around with great fuzzy songs and awsome guitar riffs!

The sightings I had from the lyrics were arranged in clear order. I really enjoyd listening to the melodic soft and amazing voice that joined the music with absolute harmony. The lyrics were not pale and surfaceless, but deep and emotional. I really enjoyed the lyrics and melody in such songs as "Big Me" and "Alone And Easy Target" great lyrics. dave grohl is truly a wonderfull songwriter.

Compared to the other Foo Fighters' albums. This is probably my second favorite after "The Colour And The Shape." I can't say that there were parts when I was dissapointed from this CD. It has a great track list. And oh so powerfull songs such as "For All The Cows," "Alone And Easy Target," "Big Me," "I'll Stick Around" (rumor has it that the lyrics were written about Holes' frontwomen and Kurt Cobain's ex-wife Courtney Love) "This Is A Call" and my favorite track on this CD "Oh, George." If it was stolen I would defenitly buy it again, actually I'll buy 2.