Hyde Park [DVD] Review

8.4
 7.8
review (1) 16 comments vote for this album:
Hyde Park [DVD] Reviewed by: druz15_UG, on january 14, 2008

Sound: The Foo's sound amazing on this DVD, the only problem was on first playback the video seemed to lag the sound by like half a second but it only did that once. Dave's vocals are pretty sweet and you can hear all the instruments clearly. The buildup for the songs is awesome, the whole show is really exciting. One thing pissed me off and that was Dave being a bit arrogant throughout the show going on about how it was sold out blah blah blah you can tell he thinks he's awesome. RHCP sold Hyde Park out three consecutive days and they never bragged about it. But all in all a great show. // 9

Overall Impression: Probably the best live Foo Fighters except maybe Skin and Bones DVD but definetly worth the buy. Next best thing to seeing them live really. The best thing is the awesome guitar duel Dave and Chris have after Stacked Actors, followed by Taylors insane drum solo. If someone stole it, I'd buy it again because it's quite cheap but I've already backed it up on my HD-DVD so I wouldn't need to. // 9

Comments