In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

I thought that there new CD was amazing compared to others. It hit you hard right from the beginning and kept it up. Shanrah for a standout track try "Best Of You." The only thing I found annoying was putting most of the slow tracks together instead of mixing it up. Acoustic CD was amazing as well Virginia Moon was nice with Norah Jones backups.

Dave Grohl's voice is very underrated he can rock you to sleep with a melodious lullaby or hit you hard untill you ears bleed. I thought that lyrics reflected on most people's lives and that the song "In Your Honor" was a nice tribute to the fans. Thrown with some comic mischeif with the song "Hell."

I'd say this is a must have for all rock lovers. It ranks extremely high on best albums ever. In the DVD that comes with the collectors edition. Dave says that he wants this album to be the one when your kids come up to you and say dad/mom have you heard of the Foo Fighters, what album should I get. He wants you to say "In Your Honor" and I think he's accomplished that and more.