In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

This album is really great. So far I've listened to every song or at least every songs intros and from what I've heard they are really great. But the thing that holds it all together is the amazing acoustic songs. Razor and Friend Of A Friend are just two of the songs that sound amazing. Obviously everything on this album sounds great cause it was produced and created now in a powerful studio. I think that the acoustic stuff sounds amazing.

These lyrics are really amazing. I've never been the biggest fan of Foo Fighters. But my favorite band is Nirvana and I love the song Marigold so I figured I should finally get into Foo. The lyrics on this album are very good and some of them are pretty deep. I think Grohl is a really magnificient writer.

This is probably my favorite album released in the past year or so, beside the Nirvana box set. I really do enjoy this double album and I think in 20 years this will definitely be the cd of the Foo Fighters that I tell the kids to go buy like Dave Grohl said he wants it to be, unless they release an even better album in the future. Some of my favorite songs so far, and I've only listened a day are Razor, Friend Of A Friend, and DOA.