In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

When I bought this I thought it was gonna be jus another album, and I was truly amazed. It was like nothing else, the first track, In Your Honor really showed the power of the album, and the rest was just as good. The sound on the acoustic side is like nothing the Foos have ever done, it is breath taking, this CD makes the album complete. It adds that extra wow factor to the album.

The lyrics are really thought about and with daves vioce he makes them even better, he uses the scream in places which make it sound really good, also the lyrics fit with the sound of the album, and they are clear not like some albums were they are in the background, here dave really projects the lyrics.

In my opinion it could be one of the best albums the foos have done, it may not have the big stand out songs, like one by one but the whole album is fantastic, you can't just like a couple of songs of it, the acoustic side brings another sound to the Foo Fighters which definatly makes it worth buying and one of the best and most creative albums they've ever done. In one word "fantastic."