In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

To me it seemed that each new album of Foo Fighter's was growing more and more modern/alt rock style, and then In Your Honor comes out. Wow, this album is really amazing, and it's a good thing too because it was one of the most anticipated releases for this summer. I can't quite give it a 5 but if 4.9 were an option it'd get that!

Dave is an amazing lyrical genius. His material is always fresh and heart felt. His singing is also very to the point. A unique style of singing when he changes the loudness or softness of his voice to really make you feel. The rock album had his usual powerfullness while the acoustic was a soft flowing stream of lyrical power.

Of the 5 Foo Fighter's albums this is by far my favorite. A re-introduction to the more old school style of rock along with a complete acoustic CD for something to slow down to. There are to many good songs to name off, so I wont even try. Once again this is about as close to perfection as you can get, and if there was a 4.9 option I'd give it that, but since there isn't, 5!