In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

My mate copied this for me and it's a good job he did, 'cause I'd never buy it. It's the worst CD I have. It's boring and really overated. It's too samey on the first disc and on the 2nd disc. The first track put me off completely, even though I have to listening to it. Best Of You which was released on single, was great, it's a good song and it's the only good thing about In Your Honor. There are various good points, some of the songs on disc 1 are similar to old Foo Fighter songs such as Last Song, old Foo Fighters was catchy and fun to listen to. It is also recorded well, 5 star recording quality and Grohl sounds good. It's layed out well but it just lacks simplicity and fun.

The lyrics are good, even though there quite repetitive. The lyrics go well with the music, they fit in perfectly but there just a bit boring on some songs, I think most of it being to do with the actually music. David Grohl still has a good voice and teh ability to sing well. He's quite impressive on this album.

This is Foo Fighters' worst album yet. It's just so boring. The best songs on it are Best Of You, Last Song And In Your Honor. I don't love much about this, just the songs I mentioned. I hate the fact that it's boring, on 2 discs, and too same. If it was stolen I'd buy something else, maybe one of there first albums and then thank the person who stole it.