In Your Honor review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Foo Fighters: In Your Honor

This is powerful stuff. The band have really outdone themselves. It is one amazing album. The sound of the band is mind blowing, but In your Honour brings them up to a new level. Despite the band creating an awsome feel to the tracks, Grohl really has outdone himself on this double disc album. Without grohls powerful Vocal abilty the band would not be nearly as well esablished in the music industy as they are currently. In Your Honor shows the bands more melodic and gentle side on the second disc of the album. This features guest accompaniments, including Norah Jones and Josh Homme.

The albums lyrics are incredibly powerful. Grohl has really made the most of writing lyrics and fitting them to the music. He has used the most of his creative brain to create amazingly structured lyrics.

This album is the one that you will ask for for christmas or your birthday, if you appreciate good quality music. This is the one CD of the year that you will appreciate the most, and this will be the one that will blow the speakers out on your stereo because you will want to play it out loud and share it with the world. I would make sure that I didnt lose it, but if I did I would definately buy it again.