One by One review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Oct 22, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 2.7 Junky
Foo Fighters: One by One

At first, the album is actually quite impressive, but after a while, the guitar tires and the drums aren't quite as flshy as they used to be. There is only two words that I can attribute to this album - generic rock. Yes, it's true. If you doubt me, listen to it again and tell me what seperates this album from the other Foo Fighter albums. The answer is a lot. There aren't anymore classics (that's right, not even all my life) and absolutely nothing worth Remembering.

Oh dear. Yet again, there are only two words to describe the words that go over the moans from the guitar - generic rock. They have no meaning, they have no purpose, they have no energy. They are only filler for a cake. Only, the cake's flat and the filler came from a dog's nose.

I started likeing this album, but eventually, after the second ime of playing, I have come to not care at all about it. Generic, meaningless drivel. The most impressive song is all my life, but it hardly has much competition. If it were stolen, then I would be dissapointed at the loss of a bloody good frisby.