One by One review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Oct 22, 2002
Foo Fighters: One by One

As a proper Foo Fighters fan I thought this album was awesome, there were albums before like The Colour and the Shape which I thought were better, but this album still rocked. I liked the little riffs Dave used espcially in Times Like These, the first riff is excellent, and he uses the chords well to produce a nice, steady background. For the rest of the album, they use a different mixture of methods, like lots of distortion and palm muting. This makes it good for any music fan because of the variety.

I dont really listen to the lyrics that much, but I do like the singing of Mr Grohl, it goes well with the tone of the music. He's not too bad a singer.

Like I said before, I prefer The Colour and the Shape to this album, but it is still a great album. My favourite songs from the album are Times Like These, Low, All My Life and Come Back, I also believe Times Like These to be a classic Foo's song. And if someone stole it I wouldnt really care because its my brothers album!

70'sdude
    dude this was the worst fighters album ever, I LOVE the fighters but this album just sucked compared to the colour and the shape
    FooFighter68
    The colour and the shape ruled, but i found their worst album was There is Nothing Left to Lose, not one by One.
    FooFighter68
    This is to Panny180 Did you even listen to this album? It sounds like you have just posted this to get attention. 1st of all how can the guitar tire on this album when there is differnt beats, and different ditortions, 2end: the drums, have you heard "Low" if that snot flashly I dont know what you call flashy. And as for the classics, theres Times like These that is a huge classic, and has grown to e a huge acoustic song for the foo Fighters. And what you say "has no meaning" I mean, wtf? If you actually listin to the record, you will understand it does, just look at Times like these, Tired of you, just to name a few next: All My Life is an awesome song, but it does not live up to Times like these, and last: before you post a reveiw, take some time to LISTIN to the record, and LISTIN to the lyrics, before you call it meaningless dribble.