One by One review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Oct 22, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 4.3 Poor
Foo Fighters: One by One

I seen this album on the shelf for 5.99, now I see why. The first four tracks were pretty good (which explains why they were chosen to be singles) but, the rest of the album is 'all filler, no killer' as they say. I seriously can't choose one good song from track five onwards. Especially the song tired of you it's probably the most boring song (or at least one of them) that I've listen to in my entire life.

The lyrics are pretty average, nothing special. They also don't appear in the little book on the inside, I thought that's what they were for? Instead, it's filled with pointless pictures of the band. On to a more positive note, the singer Dave Grohl (Who we all already know from being the drummer for one of the greatest bands to have ever formed, Nirvana) has an incredable voice.

This is by far the Foo Fighters worst album, you'd be better off just buying something like 'in your honour' or 'the colour and the shape'. I've also heard that their new album is pretty good too. The best songs on this album are times like these, all my life and the final song come back.