Skin And Bones [DVD] Review

artist: Foo Fighters date: 12/08/2006 category: compact discs
Foo Fighters: Skin And Bones [DVD]
Release Date: November 28, 2006
This DVD is amazing, and compliments Everywhere But Home perfectly. The Foo's are always entertaining, funny, and seem to be having a good time during shows, and this definatly makes the view enjoy the whole experience a little more.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
review (1) 6 comments vote for this album:
Skin And Bones [DVD] Reviewed by: Ddrumx91, on december 08, 2006

Sound: The Foo Fighters never fail to deliver a great show. Wether it be electric, or acoustic, these guys really know how to make amazing music, and share it with everyone. The band is joined by four additonal Foo Fighters to really bring it all together! My impression of this DVD at first was that it was not going to be as exciting, but man, between the sound and seeing Pat Smear playing with them again, I was overjoyed. // 10

Overall Impression: This DVD is amazing, and compliments Everywhere But Home perfectly. First you get the live, crazy, electric show, and now this acoustic. The Foo's are great, and never fail to deliver an amazing show, as displayed thorughout this DVD. The most impressive thing in this DVD is how the band manages to turn some of those rock classics into beautiful acoustic songs, keeping the energy and flow. I love everything, the attitudes of the band, and production, and song choice, I am very pleased. I am very cheap, and buy music DVD's rarley, but I must say, if this were stolen, I would defintalty buy another. This DVD is definatly worth the watch, and you will be pleasantly surprised when you do. Enjoy! // 10

Comments