There Is Nothing Left to Lose review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Nov 2, 1999
Foo Fighters: There Is Nothing Left to Lose

Great sound can be a bit patchy in places. The levels are about perfect with the vocals not to loud and guitars and drums and so on being around around about right. The songs are well written.

Dave is a great singer without him I doubt the Foo Fighters wouldn't be as good as they are. Lyrics go well with the music but the lyrics are normaly a bit wierd but that also seems to make the songs what they are.

this is alot better than most artists I know of (I'm not gonna say any names because that would be mean). I think that stacked actors with its realy cool starter riff, Breakout with its good lyrics, learn to fly with its rather wierd video but is a well written song and genarator with its weird sounding intro riff are some of the best tracks. I think this albumn is grate buy ive played it hundreds of time and havnt got bored of it. If if this albumn was lost, stolen or broke then I would run up to my bedroom and cry for hours and then go round to the shops about 30 mins later to buy a new one.