There Is Nothing Left to Lose review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Nov 2, 1999
Foo Fighters: There Is Nothing Left to Lose

Shear amazing, period. Everything has the perfect distortion on every single song. Stacked Actors has a very cool and very chunky thing going on there in the beging, and then goes in to a beutiful droned out destortion, pure genuis. Next Year, which was also used on the sitcom, ED, is the most beutiful song on the album, it's electric without any distirtion, even though its near perfect, I think it should've benn done acousticcly, but that doesn't take away from the quilaity of the song. Standout tracks are: Stacked Actors, Generator, Learn To Fly, Breakout, Next Year.

The lyrics on this album are the most inspiring lyrics I have ever heard. Most song are basicly a less drugged up, less depressed version of Kurt Cobain's writing style. Amazing. And it all goes perfecly with Dave Grohl's (former drummer of Nirvana) singing ability, his voice is beautiful and is most deffidently the best singer/songwriter in not only mordern rock music, but music in modern music. Standout tracks are: Next Year, Learn To Fly, Breakout.

It's one of the top 3 albums of the '90s, along with Nirvana and Pearl Jam. The best song on this album is either Breakout or Next Year. I love this album just because it speaks to me and anyone who listen to it. It's the soundtrack of my life, whenever I'm happy Next Years in my head, whenever I'm pissed off to the high-heavens it's Breakout. And if It where stolen, I would hunt down the person who stole it, beat him up, and duct-tape him to a chair and make him listen to a burnt CD with The Hampster Dance on it 1,000 times, it's that good! Buy it now!