There Is Nothing Left to Lose review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Nov 2, 1999
Foo Fighters: There Is Nothing Left to Lose

This is the Foos' softest/popiest album. But don't let that turn you away from checking out this good CD. I found that this CD had good sound and production quality because it wasn't overproduced nor was it choppy and sounded like it was recorded in someones basement. So as far as modern rock goes, the Foos are top notch and all their albums are special in their own way with little or no filler.

Good lyrics across the board. Dave is a great musician and his singing is great on this record.

If it were lost or stolen I would no doubt buy it again. My favorite songs are, Stacked Actors, Breakout, Generator, Aurora and Ain't It The Life (personal favorite). Even though the album is mostly soft and poppy rock all the way through they seem to incorporate a lot of cool styles that fit well with the rest of the typical Foos' songs. Check it out. You may like it alot and maybe even more than The Color And The Shape. You most likely won't be dissapointed if you are open-minded and are a fan of the Foos.