There Is Nothing Left to Lose review by Foo Fighters

• Released: Nov 2, 1999
Foo Fighters: There Is Nothing Left to Lose

Maybe the best rock band ever, I think so. The foo fighters, I have only just got into them really and I can say they are too awesome to be true, Dave Grohl has created an awesome band, and now I will tell you about my fav cd by them. This my kind of music, its really uplifting and makes you feel good to be alive.

Lyrics, Dave sure writes some lyrics, although not the best I have ever heard these are still very good and go with their music very well. I think this is very apparent in next year, my favourite song on the alubm, the lyrics I think just fit the song. Dave is a great singer, although not the best, but for what he is singing he is just right for it.

Compared to other rock artists, the rest kinda suck compared to these. I am not putting bands like qotsa or NIN down I am just saying that I think these are the best at rock. The must hear songs are: Stacked Actors, Breakout, Learn To Fly, Generator, Next Year and MIA. I love everything about this album it is just great, I can listen to it again and again. if it were stolen, I would buy it again without thought, it's too good to be missed. I end by saying any self respecting rocker should pick this up, it's well worth it!