Broken Promises Review

9.3
 4.4
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Broken Promises Reviewed by: _1LaStTrY, on february 20, 2004

Sound: Okay, most of you won't know this band, but I really suggest it to you. Forsaken Trsut is A Hardcore Band From Gatineau In Canada. They're one of the uprising acts in quebec's hardcore scene. www.forsakentrust.qchc.com, all you need to know is there. Okay, now for the sound, it's hardcore to the max, for all the moshers in here! If You like Converge, Santa Sangre of stuff like that, then you'll like Forsaken Trust. One listen and your head will start banging by itself. For their first EP, the sound is quite good, knowing that they have no label. So if you like moshcore and heavy f*cking hardcore, then forsaken trust is for you! // 10

Lyrics: The Lyrics go perfectly with their style of music. I've found quite a resemblance in the lyrics with other hardcore bands with themes like Death, finding a sense to your life, etc.. like I said earlier, they make heavy mosh music so that you can get rid of all that's inside of you on the dance floor. They revolve around the same theme througout the EP, but that's ok, it's their style. // 8

Overall Impression: Forsaken Trust have their own sound and can kick the living hell out of a lot of bands who are more "popular". Songs like "Mission", "Falling Apart" and "Twisted By Fear" really show what Forsaken Trust is all about! I love every single song on this album, and sincerily i don't hate any songs, this is a must have for any hardcore fan and mosh head! If it were stolen, I definitely will buy it again, because it only costs 10$ so for that price you get good music, and that's the only thing that matters. So Go take a look at www.forsakentrust.qchc.com and prepare to mosh away! // 10

Comments